Nice Gal

     Hey guys! So I had previously called the park where shooting will take place, where I spoke with one of the managers who told me to email her what I planned to use their entry booth for and when. However, she never replied to my email. For that reason, when we went earlier today to the park, I was only going with hopes that the person working at one of the booths that day was willing to cooperate with me and help me out to capture the scene.
     To my luck, the girl working at the booth was incredibly nice and agreed to help me out. She didn't just say the lines that I asked her to say, but she also did them multiple times until I had captured the best clip for the scene. When filming, she did a great job, as she said the lines clearly and behaved in a natural way as if there wasn't a girl sticking half of her body out of a car window with a phone recording her. In addition to that, she let me and the other car that was with me enter the park for free! I don't believe that there is a nicer worker at that park.

     Since the scene was relatively short, I don't want to give it all away by placing the whole clip in here for you guys, but I still want to show her. So, here is an image of her:


     Next, I have to look over the shots that we did film t the park and choose the parts that work the best for the film. 
Until then, Mafe. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Bloopers

Editing

Filming At My House