Materials

     Hey guys! I've had enough time to visualize how I would want my film to be like, so now it's time for me to focus on the mise-en-scene involved, to give the film the right mood and environment that goes with people going camping and the story that I'm trying to depict. I already have the essential materials to go camping at my house that include water bottles, multiple bags that hold important tools such as a camping tent, flashlights, and things for recreational use such as a frisbee and a speaker.
     However, I don't necessarily have big hiking gear that can be worn such as big boots or jackets (basically the clothing that the characters would be wearing). In this case, because everyone has their own individual sizes for clothing, I will be asking the people that I cast if they have such things to wear. If they do not, I will look into borrowing these clothing from a friend, or if anything, go out and buy them. thankfully, I do have a small budget that I could use to spend for props and wardrobe.
     At home, I have a calendar that I will use to open the scene that will be located at my house. I will be using the Month of April and mark the date of the camping trip to be on the 13th, which will be a Friday. Perhaps this date will add to the suspense and scary thrill involved in the film as this perception is revolved around that date, caused by the classic horror moving picture franchise "Friday the 13th."
     In addition, there's a part of my film where I would like to use fake blood in. So, I went to party city and bought a small tube of fake blood that I will be able to use for the film. I tried it and it looks pretty realistic. Here it is:





     Now, I will work on marking up the calendar so that it can be ready for the film. I will also be thinking of a possible tittle to name my opening film as, this name will also be the name of the such park that the characters will be attending.
     Until then, Mafe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Bloopers

Filming At My House

Editing