Final Bloopers

     Hey guys! As you may be aware, my Foundation Portfolio Project journey is coming to an end. I've enjoyed every step of the way filming with my friends and bringing my visions for the film come to life. In my media class, I've always worked in a group to create a moving picture, which is why I couldn't be prouder to have made the entirety of this one, all by myself in the sense of writing the script, getting the props, getting a cast, editing, producing, and organizing everything. I would like to thank you guys for keeping up with my blog and being curious of what I am generating. As I had previously mentioned, I enjoyed and had so much fun in the making of the film, so i'm going to share some of the fun with you guys in this post... Here are two bloopers that came to be, I hope that you guys enjoy it as much as I did.  By the way, I'm the one Holding the camera and yes, that is my laugh sometimes! 



     Well that will be all for now, but don't worry, the best part will be posted soon (The final product).
Until then, Mafe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

Filming At My House