Casting & Scheduling

     Hey guys! In this post, I will be talking about the people that I have chosen to be part of my film as well as the times we've set to schedule the scenes, that way you guys can know what days to look out for my posts. There will be two main locations that are needed to capture the scenes. One is at my house and the other one will be in Markham Park.
 
     For the film I casted:
- Lucia Carreras as my main character, Jackie. I choose Lucia to play her, not only because she is available to help me film, but also because she has had experience in filming before. Lucia has her own YouTube channel where she's posted multiple films of hers acting. From What I saw, I'm confident that she can play Jackie, specially for the scene that Jackie is in distress, bleeding in the floor.
- Cristina Heilbron as my second main character, Robin. I casted Cristina as she is a very close friend of mine that is able to drive. Cristina has her drivers license and she is trusted by my family to drive my moms car. My parents don't really trust anyone else to drive their car that is not my brother or me, and as my brother is in college thousands of miles away and I'm going to be the camera woman capturing the scene, the only other person that could drive the car is Cristina. This shot is also necessary to take. 
- Alfonso (Lucia's brother-in-law) as the second camera man. He is needed to capture the scenes from the drone. I personally don't know how to use a drone and whos better to use it than the man who owns it?!
- Sebastian De Leon as the park worker. I choose him to show some male influence in the film and because he is comfortable with being filmed and saying a few lines for me. (I would only need him if we are able to utilize the park's entry booth).

     The scenes at Markham park will be shot first on Friday, April 6th. This will be at around 6:00 pm as that morning we have school until 2:45 pm and we will all need to go home to eat lunch and get ready as well as me having to go to the park earlier to find our shooting location.

     For the scene at my house, we will be shooting on Tuesday, April 10th, also at around 6:00 pm as we have school that morning until 2:45 pm. Also, besides all of s having to eat lunch, Lucia has tutoring at school until 4:00 pm that day, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Bloopers

Filming At My House

Editing