Editing

     Hey guys! After choosing the shots that I was going to use, I started to place them in the order that I was thinking of (you can see that order in my previous post displaying my Storyboard). Now, all I had to do was edit them so that they can flow together smoothly.
     For the editing, I used an app called imovie on a friends apple computer, since my computer had recently broke. In here I was having trouble with the audio and quality of the resolution of the shots taken with the drone. I didn't realize before that all the shots taken with the drone were extremely blurry and had no audio, if I had known before, I wouldn't of had used that drone specifically and if anything, a drone at all! What's the point of capturing a great shot, if it is blurry? Unfortunately for me, it is too late to redo those shots because of timing and because my actors are not available anymore. Thus, I tried my best to try to give it a higher resolution by asking google, yet it didn't work. I then tried another app on my phone called PowerDirector, yet this wasn't helpful either. Here is an example of the blurriness of the drone shots...


     In this clip, it is clearly noticeable how low resolution it, specially when watched in a larger screen. Also, it is in a vertical portrait instead of Landscape, as it should be. That was another problem with it. But, I wave to make due with what I have right now. I was able to crop the video in such a way that it was on landscape mode, but it couldn't of been a continuous shot as I had wanted it to because the car wasn't visible in all of the shots after being cropped.  Some of the turns in the drone were also very harsh. Hopefully, this won't hurt my grade much and the AICE examiners, along with my teacher, will notice the shot angles and story that i've created. 
     When editing I also added the subtitles to show what the characters are saying through signing. By the way, I will be posting some bloopers soon! 
Until then, Mafe. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Bloopers

Filming At My House