It's All About the Woods

     Hey guys! After much thinking and looking over at other films and such, I came up for a story that my film could be based on. It will be about a deaf woman, the main character, who decides to go on a camping trip with one of her friends. However, something goes terribly wrong while camping, and the main character ends up in the park all by herself, bleeding on the ground. I thought that this would be a very interesting story as the media usually displays deaf people as being disabled and kindoff unable to stand by themselves. In my film however, I will more accurately depict deaf people, as the main character would use her other senses and eventually survive in the park, despite being all alone. I thought that the fact of her being by herself would bring suspense into the film and with the making of fast short clips, it could be a suspenseful thriller.
     In addition, because I don't really have a huge budget in my disposal for my Foundation Portfolio Project, I thought that using the park near my house, Markham Park, would be a cheap and accessible place to shoot a film. I've been there before and it is very big, I am confident that I can find a great location within the park to film.
Until then, Mafe. 


P.S. Here is a link of the park's website for you guys to check out the park: Markham Park.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Bloopers

Filming At My House

Editing