Peer Talk

     Hey guys! Today in my media class, my peers went over the ideas that they had in mind for their Foundation Portfolio film openings or magazines, depending on which one each individual chose to create. Because I was absent in class however, I turned to other peers of mine, including Sabrina Veit and Mariana Correa, after school who are also taking the class. When discussing my idea with them, we agreed that establishing horror at the opening of a film would be hard, but after telling them the idea that I have for a movie, we all agreed that I could possibly make it work. So, I will be placing the scary scene as the very opening of my film, which will be then followed by a more calm scene that will produce the suspense for the thriller. 
     I will have fake blood on my main character and have her look in a lot of distress as she lays by herself on the ground in a very isolated part of a park. This will appeal to the audiences fears as hopefully the thought of being hurt in the woods while is getting dark and solitary is something that everyone fears. I know that if I watched that, I would be super scared. In addition, I will try to place other scary factors into the second scene that can create suspense. Since the audience already got a look into what happens at what could be the climax of the movie, placing subtle props that can be a sign of things going bad will easily bring suspense in my opinion.

     After peer discussing my idea, I am confident that I will be able to create this vision that I have in my mind about my film and will pursue to make this idea a reality through a moving picture. Now, I will be working on creating a Storyboard so that i could have a strong guideline to create each possible scenes in the film.  
     Until then, Mafe. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Bloopers

Filming At My House

Editing