Entry Booth

     Hey guys! So as you were able to see on my Storyboard, there's a part of my project that I would like to film in one of the booths in Markham park where people can buy their tickets to enter the park. Due to the fact that those booths are only used by people that work for the park, I called the park through the number of their website. When they moved me to the front desk, I asked to speak with their manager, Espinosa, which then gave me her email so that I can tell her how I want to utilize the booth and other details such as with how many people I would be and when.
     In the email, I mentioned that I will only use the Entry Booth for only around 10 minutes to make sure that I captured the whole scene in the intended way. I would also be going with four other people that are essential for the film. That would include the actor playing Jackie, the actor playing Robin, the actor playing the park worker, and the person handling the drone. We would also go in two seperate cars and I would pay for everyone to enter the park.
     To ease her worries, I also mentioned that we would not alter anything inside or outside of the booth. Now, I will just have to be looking out for her email. I will let you guys know when she/they reply to my email.
Until then, Mafe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Bloopers

Filming At My House

Editing