Drone

     Hey guys! For my video, I wanted to incorporate a couple of aerial shots that will serve as an establishing shot to demonstrate what the film is about and its environment. this drone shot will be especially important in the opening scene of the film as when the drone moves up the frame zooming out of the main character in the ground, the main character will fade away into the frame, making the point that she is left alone in a huge park. This idea was greatly influenced by the various aerial shots displayed in the movie "127 Hours," directed by Danny Boyle, depicting a man stuck on a remote canyon in Utah all by himself. Here is the trailer of that movie:


     Because my film is not a trailer however, I won't be displaying so much plot and nor so many small clips everywhere. For the aerial shots, I was depending on a drone that we have at my house but when I went to look for it, I found it with one of its wings side broken...since I can't really repair it, I asked my friend Lucia Carreras if i would be able to borrow her drone for the film. After asking her brother-in-law Alfonso, who owns the drone, they agreed to let me use it. Alfonso will be managing the dorne, since I don't know how to use it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Bloopers

Filming At My House

Editing