Outset

     Hey guys! As you guys might of noticed already from my previous posts, I's still looking at other films to try to get ideas of shots and ways to approach my Foundation Portfolio Film. While searching through the web, I ran into this video:


     In here, at least 10 openings of films are displayed. I was able to briefly see different ways to approach the opening of my film, since the ways that these films started off are all very different. One thing that I really liked was the shots that were continuous, like having a person walk through a a group of people. Perhaps, I will be able to produce a continuous shot at the beginning of my film that establishes the context for what the film will be about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Bloopers

Filming At My House

Editing