Project Genesis

     Hey guys! My name is Maria Fernanda (Mafe) and the creation of this blog post marks the beginning of my Foundation Portfolio Project. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically a part of the AICE Media Studies final exam for cambridge. Throwback to October of 2017, we had decided in class if we wanted to work on a Film opening or a Magazine and with who, if with anybody at all.

     Ever since I was a little kid, one of the things that I've loved doing the most was going to the cinema to watch a film. I've always had such a fascination revolving motion pictures because they can combine a variety of creative factors to depict a story. Despite on my lack of knowledge at the moment in film production, I choose to create the Film Opening, since the thought of making a story come to life visually, was more appealing to me than a tedious magazine where the images would be the most engaging  factor for me.
     Anyway, despite only working in group projects during my whole time in my media class, I had also decided to work by myself, as I tend to take leadership of projects and knew that I could request the help from my peers and friends to be part of my film as camera men, inspiration, or cast members and not be completely by myself throughout the whole process. Since the beginning of this class, I have produced multiple short films with in groups for class that have given me the confidence that this film opening will be generated with great quality and creativity. So stay tuned!
     Until then, Mafe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Bloopers

Filming At My House

Editing