Casting

     Hey guys! I've been thinking about the cast that I would need for the film. I would ovbiously need the main character with schizophrenia, I have asked my friend Joaquin Perez, if he can play this role and he is interested. Then I would need the second main character, the head psychologist of the establishment, that is going to be played by another friend of mine Cristina Heilbron.
     Other than that, I will have around 3 nurses and 2 other patients with schizophrenia that I plan to display at the begining of the clip to create that hospital environment/mood. Those could be played by any other friend of mine. They have minimal roles in the film so they won't have any lines, they'll just be there for the visuals.
     In addition I will have my friend Sabirna Veit help me with the production process as I'll have her as a camera man. This week I will be posting my story board.
     Until then, Mafe



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Bloopers

Filming At My House

Editing